Learn from People that Know the Real Estate Investment Markets
Get a hands-on look at new real estate investment opportunities in Canada and the United States.
Why join our investor tours?
As you’ll see in the video above, investors on our tours find great value in seeing the buildings in person. When you join the IRR & TriView Capital team on an investor tour, you will get:
- A guided bus tour of the city
- A walk-through of the developments, including inside the units
- To ask questions directly to the developer
- To meet the local property management company
- To hear presentations from local real estate experts
What To Expect
Here is what you will get during an investor tour:
- Fantastic guest speakers
- Hands-on education from local real estate experts
- Amazing networking with like-minded investors
- First-hand look at the investment opportunity
- Personal tour of city highlights including major employers
- VIP Access to new investment opportunities
Some of these investment products are being offered through an Exempt Market Dealer (EMD), TriView Capital Ltd. Cynthia Aasen, Taylor Steele, Kristina Crossen, David Buchanan, & Austin Carroll are registered Dealing Representatives with TriView Capital Ltd.
Investments in the Exempt Market involves a high degree of risk and are is suitable only for sophisticated investors who can withstand the loss of their entire investment and requires the financial ability and willingness to accept the high risks and lack of liquidity inherent in an investment in the exempt market. No assurance, representation or warranty can be given that the Issuer’s investment objectives will be achieved or that investors will receive a return of their capital. There are specific risks that are associated with each product. Please refer to the appropriate documents for full descriptions on these risks.
This communication is not an offer to buy or sell securities. Investments must be made pursuant to an offering memorandum or other such offering materials.